MESys AutoPellet - Fully Automated Wood Pellet Boiler
save on your heating costs.
- Fully-Automated System
- Automatic Ash Removal & Cleaning
- Industry Leading 30-Year Warranty
- 60,000+ Units in Service Worldwide
- No Backup System Necessary
A) Automatic Vacuum Fed Fuel
From the pellet mill to the burner, you never see or touch the fuel.
B) Automatic Heat Exchanger Cleaning
Heat exchanger tubes are automatically cleaned daily, never requiring a manual cleaning. There is no need to shut or cool down the MESys AutoPellet for cleaning.
C) Bottom Fed Burner
Our unique bottom fed burner design eliminates emptying ash from the burn chamber for a restart, this results in no by-product build up. After a period of low-demand only the application of air is commonly necessary to restart.
AutoPellet = Auto Ash Removal
Pellet ash is automatically removed and compressed into a specially designed container to be emptied by an easy one-to two-minute process about four times a year in a residential home.
This is a quick, clean and easy task and the ash is great for your lawn or garden.View Ash Removal Video
Proven fuel transport method.
Vacuum Fuel Feed
For installations that require pellet storage to be in a separate location from the boiler, vacuum delivery is used. Maximum distance between storage and boiler in this case is 66 feet.
With many sizes and configurations available, our wood pellet storage options are designed to fit your space and needs. These options ensure safe, automatic, reliable movement of the wood pellets from bulk storage to the burner. Our FleXILO storage bags are well suited for indoor spaces where space is limited.
FleXILO storage bags are only available for use with MESys equipment.
- Automated Three Way Ash Removal
- ASME Certified (where necessary)
- OMNI Listed to UL Standards
- 87.7% Efficiency
- Two Stage Combustion
- Stainless Steel Combustion Chamber
- Digital LCD Controller Interface
- 30-Year Warranty
- Bottom Fed Pellet Burner
- Programmable Logic Controller for
Modulated Heat Output
- External Detachable Ash Box
- Automatic Electric Ignition
- Burner Mountable on Left or Right Side
- Burnback Fire Prevention Through Air
Tight Spring Actuated Valve
- Automatic Heat Exchanger Cleaning
- Combustion Sensor (Monitors Efficiency)
- Pressure Sensor and Flue Gas Fan Safely Control Draft
- Pellet Auto Feed (Vacuum)