Now is your Time to Act & Save Thousands
Vermonters can take advantage $6,000 rebates available through Efficiency Vermont and the VT Clean Energy Development Fund, $2,000 in Federal Tax Credits, and additional funds based on eligibility are available for qualifying installations.
Reduce your carbon footprint by 86% and support responsible forest stewardship.
- MESys AutoPellet systems use wood pellets manufactured from 100% renewable wood fiber sourced from local sawmill residuals and low grade forest timber
- Wood pellets are recognized by the U.S. E.P.A. as a carbon net neutral fuel
- Heating with wood pellets supports local businesses and provides independence from imported foreign fuels
- Virtually maintenance free and fully-automated
- You never see or touch a pellet, you never touch or shovel ash
- The wood pellets are delivered to your home in bulk, just like propane or oil
- AutoPellet systems are designed to receive pellet delivery as few as 2 to 4 times per year
- Pellets are stored in either an indoor or outdoor storage unit and automatically fed into the AutoPellet system
- The best way to determine your options is to contact us
“When we were ready to switch to an alternative heating system, we knew we would be looking for options that helped move us away from fossil fuels, weren’t going to break the bank, and could fit relatively seamlessly within the existing infrastructure of our home, which is plumbed for baseboard hydronic heat. We ultimately decided to invest in a wood pellet boiler, and so far we are glad we did.”
MESys AutoPellet systems are designed to heat your household, business, or institution and supply hot water needs.