Net Zero Heating
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
Fuel Savings of $40,000
Replace your old, expensive, inefficient and environmentally harmful heating system. Protect yourself from rising fossil fuel costs. Be good to the planet.
Fuel Savings of Over $40,000 for the Life of the Boiler in Ontario
When you switch from an old heating system to a MESys wood pellet boiler or furnace, you will save thousands on your current heating costs and reduce your carbon footprint by 87%. Automated MESys heating systems use renewable energy fuel which heats your home or business at the equivalent of paying 84 cents per liter of oil. This oil equivalent price means MESys systems have a fuel savings of over $40,000 for the life of the boiler.
Older heating systems are expensive to operate and harmful to the environment. MESys systems are good for the planet and protect you from the rising cost of fossil fuel. Additionally, wood pellets are now recognized by the CEPA as a carbon net neutral fuel.
Eliminate the High Costs and Environmental Damage of Inefficient HeatingSpeak to a MESys Heating Expert Today
Reduce your carbon footprint by 87%
and save on your heating costs.
- MESys AutoPellet systems use wood pellets manufactured from 100% renewable wood fiber sourced from local sawmill residuals and low grade forest timber
- Wood pellets are recognized by the C.E.P.A. as a carbon net neutral fuel
- Heating with wood pellets supports local businesses and provides independence from imported foreign fuels
Heat at the equivalent of $0.84/L oil.
- Ontario residents heat their home, institution, or business at the equivalent of $0.84/L oil
- Access to thousands in savings from the low cost of wood pellets compared to oil or propane
- MESys systems don’t just pay for themselves, they make you money
As convenient as oil and propane.
- Virtually maintenance free and fully-automated
- You never see or touch a pellet, you never touch or shovel ash
- The wood pellets are delivered to your home or business in bulk, just like propane or oil
- AutoPellet systems are designed to receive pellet delivery as few as 2 to 4 times per year
- Pellets are stored in either an indoor or outdoor storage unit and automatically fed into the AutoPellet system
“We are now saving on our heating costs and the AutoPellet is maintenance free and as automated as our old oil system.”
-Tim Downing (Duratherm Window Corporation)
“The AutoPellet exceeded all others in performance and reliability and has a long track record in the heating industry.”
-The Tremblay Family
Want to Learn More?
MESys AutoPellet Systems heat homes and businesses from coast to coast, with thousands locally already enjoying the cost savings and environmental benefits.
Curious about our process and systems? Learn more about MESys heating options.
MESys AutoPellet systems are designed to heat your household, business or institution and supply hot water needs, operating similar to their fossil fuel counterparts, they provide hot water and air for all your existing needs.
The wood pellets are delivered to your home or business in bulk. Pellets are stored in either an indoor or outdoor storage unit and automatically fed into the AutoPellet system.